2 Sep 2013

Off to Paris! Day 2



Second day in Paris and a little shopping in the famous Golden Triangle of Paris. Can you find what I bought? :-)


Druhý den v Paříži a menší nákupy ve slavném "Zlatém trojúhelníku" mezi třídami Champs-Élysées, Avenue Montaigne a Avenue George V. Uhádnete, co jsem nakoupila? 




Av. Montaigne



Kenzo Paris



Stairs of the Madeleine church


Rue Royale





"Egyptian" poster in Christian Louboutin, a bit weird... :-)


Shopping with my lovely friend Audrey!
Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré
Dress:      Diane von Fürstenberg
Shoes:      Salvatore Ferragamo
Sunglasses: Miu Miu
Bag:        Furla
Necklace:   Tiffany & Co.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paris! I wish I could go there someday. That's a nice outfit and your necklace is so cute!

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    Enter IamJenniya X Ahaishopping Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks so beautiful on you. I'm glad that you're having fun :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nádhera, moc ti to sluší, vypadáš jako rodilá Pařížanka.
    http://a-drop-of-style-from-brno.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful dress! You look great! I love the color combination, this hue of blue is excellent with red shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!!! You are wearing all my favourites....Diane, Salvatore a k tomu Furla:)

    ReplyDelete